Monday, May 18FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE

West Bank

Decolonization : Survival : Water : Life
Palestine Affairs, West Bank, ZIO-NAZI

Decolonization : Survival : Water : Life

Why does Palestine matter to Native Americans? How can Palestinians help liberate Native America? BY STEVEN SALAITA “FROM PALESTINE TO STANDING ROCK” BANNER (PHOTO: HAITHEM EL-ZABRI WITH CREATIVE HELP FROM PYM) During the summer of 2016, thousands of people representing dozens of nations converged on the Standing Rock Sioux reservation in the American state currently known as South Dakota.  They arrived to prevent the destruction of land and water by a foreign oil company.  Energy Transfer Partners of Dallas, a regular in the Fortune 500, was constructing an underground pipeline to deliver crude oil from near the Canadian border to southern Illinois, where it would hook up with extant transport infrastructure to the Gulf of Mexico.  The convergence at Standing ...
Nazi Snipers killed 40 Palestinians in 3 Months
Human Rights, Palestine Affairs, West Bank, ZIO-NAZI

Nazi Snipers killed 40 Palestinians in 3 Months

After Israeli snipers killed 40 Palestinians in 3 months, army chief said, ‘This is not right, relax’ After Israeli soldiers killed more than 40 Palestinians 'easily' in 2 months, the army chief of staff said, "This is not right" and ordered snipers to "relax." But when reporter Ohad Hemo related this incident to the Israel Policy Forum, chair Susie Gelman just raised her concerns about the Palestinian prisoners escaping an Israeli prison. BY PHILIP WEISSS AMONG THE 40-PLUS PALESTINIANS KILLED “EASILY” IN THREE MONTHS IN 2021 WAS 16-YEAR-OLD AHMED SHAMSA, SHOT IN THE HEAD DURING A PROTEST IN JUNE 17 IN THE OCCUPIED WEST BANK VILLAGE OF BEITA. (PHOTO: SOCIAL MEDIA) A pro-Israel group held a discussion three days ago that showcased its utter indifference to Palestinian l...
Palestinian youth player from Balata FC shot dead in ‘Israeli’ assault
Human Rights, Palestine Affairs, West Bank, ZIO-NAZI

Palestinian youth player from Balata FC shot dead in ‘Israeli’ assault

By Paul Nicholson Palestinian football is mourning the loss of  Sa’id Yousef Odeh, a 16 year old player from the current league champions Balata FC’s youth team, who was shot dead this week by an Israeli soldier. According to eye witnesses, Sa’id was walking with a friend in his home village of Huwarrahwhen the soldiers shot him. The Israeli soldiers had stormed the village in search of a shooter who had shot three settlers at the nearby checkpoint of Za’atara. Sa’id’s friend tried to pull him away but the trigger-happy soldiers shot him as well. Sa’id had recently played for his Balata FC team against Hilal of Jericho in the quarter final of the Tokyo Cup. He will not play in the semi-final. Balata FC have been a significant success story and beacon of hope in an area ...
Nazi army arrests relatives of Palestinian escapees
Human Rights, Palestine Affairs, West Bank, ZIO-NAZI

Nazi army arrests relatives of Palestinian escapees

Israeli forces closed the Jalamah checkpoint between the city of Jenin in the West Bank and Israel after 6 Palestinian prisoners escaped from Israeli prison, on 6 September 2021 [Nedal Eshtaya/Anadolu Agency]September 8, 2021 at 2:17 pm Israel arrests relatives of Palestinian escapees Israeli occupation forces last night arrested several family members of the six Palestinian prisoners who escaped from the high-security Gilboa Prison in northern Israel earlier this week. According to the Palestinian Prisoners' Society, Israeli soldiers entered and ransacked Palestinian homes in Arabbuna, north of the occupied West Bank city of Jenin, where the escapees are from. They arrested four members of Mahmud Ardah's family. He has been described in Israeli media as the mastermind of the esc...
Nazi Court Travel Ban
Human Rights, Palestine Affairs, West Bank, ZIO-NAZI

Nazi Court Travel Ban

An Israeli court has upheld a travel ban imposed upon Palestinian activist Hanadi Al-Halawani, who has been barred from leaving the occupied West Bank to travel abroad until 19 January next year. The renewed ban was handed to her yesterday after she was summoned for interrogation by the Israel Defence Forces in occupied Jerusalem.The travel ban imposed on the 40-year-old has been used as an excuse to deny her access to health and national insurance. Moreover, she is subjected regularly to physical and verbal harassment during protests against raids on Palestinians by illegal settlers.“I have been arrested by the Israelis 63 times, and they have broken into my home on many occasions. They do this when my children are trying to study for exams, and the Israelis confiscate their book...
Nazi settlers chained Tareq to a car then strung him up in a tree
Human Rights, Palestine Affairs, West Bank, ZIO-NAZI

Nazi settlers chained Tareq to a car then strung him up in a tree

15-year-old Tareq Z. survived an incredibly brutal attack from Israeli settlers last week. The settlers pursued and struck him with their car, chained him to the hood, hung him in a tree by his wrists, burned the bottoms of his feet, and beat him for more than an hour and a half—until he lost consciousness. Tareq shared his story with us, which I invite you to watch by clicking the picture below. Though he survived the attack, he is still unable to walk. Israeli settlers violently attack Palestinian children and families on a daily basis. While they are civilians, Israeli settlers are issued firearms by the Israeli government and many subscribe to ultra-nationalistic beliefs that manifest in extreme violence towards Palestinians, including children. ...
Palestinians call ‘Israel’s’ breast cancer awareness sentiment “hypocritical”
Health, Human Rights, Palestine Affairs, West Bank, ZIO-NAZI

Palestinians call ‘Israel’s’ breast cancer awareness sentiment “hypocritical”

IFAMERICANSKNEW.ORG Palestinian cancer patients take part in a rally to raise awareness about Breast Cancer in Gaza City on 26 October 2016. Israeli women with breast cancer receive medical and social support; Palestinian women regularly experience medical negligence when fighting the same disease. by Nur Ayoubi, reposted from Middle East Eye, October 4, 2021 The Israeli military has sparked controversy online after tweeting an image of its headquarters in Tel Aviv lit up in pink in honour of breast cancer awareness month. The tweet, captioned “for those who are fighting, for those who have passed, and for those who have survived”, was deemed hypocritical by social media users, citing numerous incidents of medical negligence faced by&n...
Nazi Soldiers Abduct Two Children
Palestine Affairs, West Bank, ZIO-NAZI

Nazi Soldiers Abduct Two Children

Nazi soldiers abducted, on Tuesday evening, two Palestinian children in Bethlehem and Hebron, in the Nazi occupied West Bank. Media sources said the soldiers invaded Wad Rahhal village, south of Bethlehem, and abducted a child, identified as Jawdat Mohammad Fawaghra, 13. They added that the Nazi soldiers abducted the child while walking in front of his school in the village, and took him to Etzion military base. Furthermore, the Nazi soldiers abducted a child near Tareq Bin Ziad mosque, in Hebron city, and took him to a nearby military base. Also in Hebron, the Nazi soldiers assaulted a young man near the Ibrahimi mosque in Hebron, causing various cuts and bruises. In related news, the Nazi soldiers released a journalist, identified as Radi Karama, who was abducted from...
Nablus: Nazi Settlers Steal Olive Crops
Palestine Affairs, West Bank, ZIO-NAZI

Nablus: Nazi Settlers Steal Olive Crops

Nazi JEWISH settlers today evening stole the olive crops of a Palestinian resident in the town of Kafr Qallil, south of Nablus, according to a local activist. Ghassan Daghlas, who monitors settlement activities in the area, told WAFA a number of Nazi JEWISH settlers from a nearby illegal settlement stole the olive harvest belonging to local resident Omar al-Qanni. Palestinians look forward to the annual olive harvest season, which is a major income source for thousands of Palestinian families in the West Bank. In addition to stealing olive harvest from farmers, many areas planted with olive trees are closed to farmers due to their proximity to Jewish settlements or fall behind the Nazi apartheid wall. According to the human rights information center, B’Tselem, the disposse...
Nablus: Nazi Colonizers Burn Olive Trees
Palestine Affairs, West Bank, ZIO-NAZI

Nablus: Nazi Colonizers Burn Olive Trees

A group of Nazi JEWISH colonizers, illegally squatting on Palestinian lands, invaded Palestinian olive orchards in Jurish village, southeast of the northern West Bank city of Nablus, and burnt dozens of trees. Ghassan Daghlas, a Palestinian official who monitors Nazi JEWISH illegal colonialist activities in the northern West Bank, said the Nazi assailants came from Magdolim illegal colony which was installed on stolen Palestinian lands. Daghlas added that the Nazi JEWISH colonizers set dozens of olive trees ablaze, while Nazi soldiers were heavily deployed in the area. While such attacks and violations are frequent, they witness a serious escalation during the olive harvest season. In related news, the colonizers attacked Palestinian shepherds east of Khirbat Mak...