Wednesday, August 12FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE

Gaza

Gaza

Zio-Nazi's estimates round of violence over, but soon to be Followed by Wide-Scale Confrontation

NOVANEWS by crescentandcross   ‘Hamas has been busy rebuilding its forces for the past two years, and this can only mean we’re facing an all-out clash,’ says senior officer Source–ynet One round of escalation may be over, but the Zio-Nazi army is already preparing for the next one – despite sporadic rocket fire from the Gaza Strip on Sunday, military officials estimate that the relative lull will be followed by a large confrontation at the Strip. Last month, after terror organizations fired Grad rockets at Beersheba and Ashdod for the first time since Operation Cast Lead, voices within the military echelons claimed IsraHell’s reaction was too restrained. This time, however, the voices are different. “Everyone knows that the Zio-Nazi army has much greater power and capabilities, and...
Gaza

IsraHell: Spoiling for Another Fight?

NOVANEWS by crescentandcross   by Stephen Lendman Throughout its history, Israel intimidated as a regional menace, preemptively attacking Palestinians and regional neighbors for any reason or none at all. Each time, it’s claimed self-righteousness and “self-defense,” what scoundrels always say. Until his death, Edward Said passionately defended Palestinian rights. He accused Israel of turning Palestine into an isolated prison, suffocating an entire population, impoverishing and slaughtering them, blaming them for its own state terror, and creating a wasteland of destruction and human misery. Moreover, he said Israeli regimes sanctioned torture, targeted assassinations, and mass killing as official policy, besides committing every imaginable human indignity and degradation aga...
Gaza

‘This one was playing football, that one’s headless…’

NOVANEWS by crescentandcross   Zionist escalation against Gaza   Via Karl Schembri   Journey to Gaza   Death looms ominously once again over the blockaded Gaza Strip, and innocent blood is once again falling down like rain. The sound of Israeli drones buzzing high above 24 hours a day set the scene the tremors every 30 minutes or so. Since Palestinian militants struck an Israeli school bus on Thursday afternoon, injuring critically a child and the driver, the spectre of another war on Gaza became frighteningly real again, just over two years since Israel’s aggression that left 1,400 Palestinians dead. The morgues are back in business – in just two days, at least 18 Palestinians have been killed, 10 of them civilians – women, elderly and children, and more tha...
Gaza

Zio-Nazi Gaza maps now show sensitive sites

NOVANEWS by crescentandcross   Ed note–like the storyline of the blockbuster movie “Inependence Day” where a nice, nerdy Jewish boy named David saves the entire human race from an invasion of bloodthirsty aliens, the following story is nothing short of a Hollywood production aimed at creating a certain perception in the mind of the reader, the end result of which is “See???IsraHell is nto the bad guy…All that business during Zio-Nazi Holocaust 'Cast Lead' and the charges (substantiated by hard evidence) that we deliberately targetted civilians–those were just anti-semitic conspiracy theories and blood libels. IsraHell, home to the poor, beleagured, persecuted Jewish people, would NEVER engage in the deliberate harming of others…All we want is to live in peace (snicker, snicker)...
Gaza

Gaza under attack: death and destruction in Rafah

NOVANEWS   Posted by: Sammi Ibrahem Chair of West Midland PSC   More mayhem in Gaza via comrades from ISM: On the afternoon of Thursday April 7th, Israeli forces escalated their attacks on the Gaza Strip. The murderous offensive has killed 18 people so far, the majority of them being civilians. Among the massacred are a mother, her daughter, two children, two elderly men and four members of Al Qassam Brigades. More than sixty people have been injured, some are still fighting for their lives. Since Thursday afternoon the Gaza Strip is besieged by drones, Apache helicopters, F16 and E15 fighter planes, gunboats in the south and tanks by the border. At approximately 16:00 on Thursday, Israeli forces targeted areas surrounding the previously destroyed Gaza International Airport i...
Gaza

Zio-Nazi pounds Gaza for third day

NOVANEWS   By IBRAHIM BARZAK and JOSEF FEDERMAN, Associated Press   GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip – Palestinian militants fired more than 30 rockets at southern Israel on Saturday and Israeli warplanes killed five militants in the Gaza Strip in the most intense fighting since Israel’s 2008-2009 offensive in the Hamas-ruled territory. The escalating series of strikes and counterstrikes has killed 18 Gazans since it began on Thursday following a Hamas missile attack against an Israeli school bus. The continuing clashes are increasing the probability of a full-scale military confrontation. Israeli officials said the airstrikes would continue as long as the rocket attacks persist. Hamas officials insisted they were trying to restore quiet, but said they were prepared to fig...
Gaza

Beneath the Bombs

NOVANEWS   Via Karl Schembri's Journey to Gaza (the click-through is graphic): Death looms ominously once again over the blockaded Gaza Strip, and innocent blood is once again falling down like rain. The sound of Israeli drones buzzing high above 24 hours a day set the scene the tremors every 30 minutes or so. Since Palestinian militants struck an Israeli school bus on Thursday afternoon, injuring critically a child and the driver, the spectre of another war on Gaza became frighteningly real again, just over two years since Israel’s aggression that left 1,400 Palestinians dead. The morgues are back in business – in just two days, at least 18 Palestinians have been killed, 10 of them civilians – women, elderly and children, and more than 50 injured. The numbers alone are shocking ...
Gaza

Justice for Gaza conflict victims: a response to Richard Goldstone

NOVANEWS   Palestinian human rights organisations express their concern about Goldstone's revised position Open letter guardian.co.uk, 7 April 2011 . Richard Goldstone's recent op-ed does 'not affect the fundamental conclusions' of his report. Photograph: Fabrice Coffrini/AFP/Getty Images Dear Richard Goldstone As Palestinian human rights organisations, we were surprised by your op-ed, Reconsidering the Goldstone report on Israel and war crimes. Your conclusions that "civilians were not intentionally targeted [by Israel] as a matter of policy‟ and that Israel has "to a significant degree‟ sufficiently self-investigated incidents potentially amounting to war crimes in Operation Cast Lead are of particular concern. The intentional targeting of civilians, which was the c...
Gaza

Hamas says Gaza ceasefire agreed

NOVANEWS by crescentandcross   AlJazeera.net Deal follows new tit-for-tat attacks between Gaza fighters and Israeli forces that left five Palestinians killed. The Hamas-run government has announced that Palestinian groups in the Gaza Strip have agreed to cease-fire in an effort to halt spiraling violence with Israel. The Interior Ministry said in a statement that it had received a positive response to its efforts to stop the violence from escalating. Hamas security sources said on Friday that after its announcement, Israeli aircraft targeted smuggling tunnels in southern Gaza, an abandoned house east of Gaza City and a group of armed men in that area. No casualties were reported. The Israeli military had no immediate comment. On Thursday, as many as five people were killed in ...
Gaza

Next Gaza war is getting closer

NOVANEWS   After a week-long lull in violence along the Gaza border, the southern front is heating up once again following Israel’s assassination of three Hamas men in Khan Yunis. Source–Zionist Haaretz After a week-long lull in violence along the Gaza border, the southern front is heating up once again following an Israeli assassination on Saturday of three Hamas men in Khan Yunis, one of them a senior member of the organization’s military wing. According to the IDF, the three men were planning to abduct Israeli tourists in Sinai over the Passover holiday. Hamas denies the allegation. While the dispute over the facts is important, the overall trend also matters. This is the third round of violence between the two side since February. After two years of quiet, since Operation...